ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Halloween Accessories & Decor
Here's just a few last minute finds for Halloween:
This Blood Slide Candy from Forkable would be good for many party themes,  Dexter, mystery/C.S.I., Halloween, you name it. See other Dexter party ideas here.



Take a plate, glue it on a bowl, add legs and eyes, and you've got a spider plate. Thanks to She Wears Flowers for this easy idea.


Don't forget the centerpiece. Lil Luna made the one above.


I love how simple and how cute this eyeball bag is.

Same goes for this Oogie Boogie Monster. These would make great treat bags for your kid's school.

I'm not sure what I'd do with these Paper Mache Witch Boots by Mieljolie but she has some neat ones.


0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin