ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

My Pirate Treasure Box Makeover
I was given a good size trunk like many of us probably have. I know I used to have one when I was younger. This one was blue with a gold frame and had stickers all over it. I scraped those off and gave it a coat of black.

I knew I wanted it to be like a pirate chest so I decided to do a treasure map with the X being the X in my son's name.
I just free handed all the painting and lettering. I figured it was fine if it looked really rough. I don't think pirates were known for their art skills.
My husband had bought these wooden cutouts and so I decided to work around them.

I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. It was a fun little project to do.
Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin