ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Everything Lego
The thing is, my husband LOVES Legos. He's obsessed in fact. I don't know that these would interest him, but I always think of him when I see these little things around and so I thought I'd do this post for him.


I can't believe I'm doing it, but apparently I'm jumping ahead to Christmas time with this Lego ornament.

As much as my husband loves Lego, he has never made an ornament and now I think it's about time.


I don't know that I would want a Lego purse, but I bet my son would like a lego lunchbox. I'm thinking that wouldn't be too hard, depending on how complicated you tried to make it.

Intimate Weddings has Lego wedding, complete with Lego cuff links, cake toppers and place cards. Ah, if only we were more creative in our younger years, I know my husband would have loved this idea.



Unplggd has a NES tutorial. If you're a Lego fan, you have to check out this site in it's entirety because there's tons of good stuff, including a home office made from Legos.

0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin