ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

I Earned My Romance Badge
It's a little early, but Valentine's Day is coming soon and love is in the air. So I thought I'd share a project I did a couple years ago, for our 7th wedding anniversary. The gift theme was wool. I used and old wool jacket to make a boy scout themed gift, badges and all.

I created the "badges" on fabric squares using a stamp set. I attached them with fabric glue - no sewing involved!

The special part was the "key" I added to the inside, explaining what he's done to earn each badge. In other words, all the symbols represented something special about him. I attached the key to cardboard and there you go. I'd like to think he liked it as much as I hoped he would. If nothing else, I thought it was original.
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin