ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

K-Mart
  • Coupon doubling cannot exceed price of item
  • Limit 1 coupon per item
  • Only 1 coupon doubled per item
  • You can only double up to four like coupons per purchase
  • Excludes Buy 1 Get 1 Free Offers
  • You can use up to 75 coupons per person per day
  • Kmart now accepts internet printable coupons
  • No cash or in store credit awarded for any amt. exceeding retail price of item
  • Does not apply to sales tax
  • Limit 75 coupons per customer per day
  • Excludes items limited by law - including alcohol, tobacco, and prescription medication.
  • Not valid on non-merchandise, federal or state regulated items, prior purchases, Land’s End, Sears merchandise rung on Sear registers within Kmart and Kmart.com.
  • If you return an item, coupon amount may be deducted from refund

    You can get $5 off your $50 or more order when you sign up for the email newsletter.

    Thanks to Deal Seeking Mom among others
Blog Widget by LinkWithin