ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Facts about Moi
  1. The picture shown is a patch I manipulated of a girl I thought looked like me when I was in my 20's.
  2. I have been with my husband for 10 wonderful years now
  3. We have a beautiful baby boy, Jax
  4. I have OCD
  5. I am somewhat "obsessed" with going green. See my Blog, Green Alert
  6. I love army green anything
  7. I am not very girly but I do like bags, winter hats and coats
  8. I am probably the least materialistic person you're going to meet
  9. I am not very observant
  10. I like cutting coupons, saving money and going to garage sales and thrift stores
  11. I grew up poor, in a bad part of town and I'm so thankful for the experience
  12. I am also thankful to have moved on
  13. I love to travel
  14. I have a degree in psychology/criminal justice
  15. I have made my living at home, doing on-line sales
  16. I started blogging to fill the space when my baby was first born and slept alot.
  17. I like to scrapbook, do altered art, paint, make beaded dolls, etc.
  18. I'm also a movie buff. before I had my baby, I had a group of people who'd go see 2 or 3 movies a day on the weekends with me and my husband.
  19. I tend to complain alot, but in the end I truly know that...
  20. I AM BLESSED!
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin