ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

American Idol B.S.
Okay, this is fresh in my mind so I'll start with this. I can't get over the fact that American Idol is keeping David Hernandez on after finding out he worked as a nude stripper. Of course it shouldn't surprise me after they kept Antonella Barba on after finding she posed for provocative photos. None of which do I even care about except for the fact that they kicked off Frenchie Davis for similar behavior due to it being a "family show". The hypocrisy kills me.

I should say, I didn't even want to watch the show anymore after the whole Antonella Barba thing but my family's hooked. Reality tv is like drug. I swear it's rotting our minds and yet we keep watching. I've cut out a lot though. I used to watch it all, and now I stopped watching Survivor (after the rich/poor thing that was also B.S.), The Apprentice ("you're fired" I get it), The Bachelor, and some other smaller shows. So, I'm definitely working on it.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin