ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Product Reviews: diapers & cereal
So, I've been trying quite a few things that I might not have had I not gotten them free or close to it. I thought I should share my thoughts.

I typically eat Honey Bunches of Oats as my cereal of choice and I tend to like the "bunches". So, I was sure I would like Just Bunches. While I like it, I don't love it. Turns out you need the other stuff in there to balance it out. It's just too much bunches.

Now, sure, I'd buy it again if it were free with coupons, but it's not my favorite.

On the other hand, I did like Kellogg's Smart Start Antioxidants Cereal. However, I did not like the Maple & Brown Sugar kind. Not to worry, it didn't go to waste. I gave it to my mom and she liked it. I'm just pretty simple when it comes to food. I'm not a maple and Brown Sugar girl I guess.


Wow, LiveActive, where do I begin? It's not that it's bad per say, but it's pretty bland and verrrrry crunchy. You are not having a conversation with anyone while eating this cereal because it takes a long time to chew all of the texture that is in your mouth at one time.

I just keep telling myself that it's good for me and it makes me feel better. I have considered adding some Just Bunches to add flavor, but I don't think my teeth could handle it.



Now, on a different note, Diapers. I prefer Pampers over anything but with all the great deals at Walgreens and things, I've been trying other options.


Walgreens diapers are actually pretty good. They're not too different than Huggies from what I can tell. I haven't had any problems. The only thing is that they run small, so I had to buy the next size up. Luckily someone told me that ahead of time, but I'm sure they'd let you exchange them if you get the wrong size.

I would not suggest anyone buy CVS Explorers Diapers. I hated them! They are hard to work with. They don't fit well around the legs, causing a lot of leakage unless you really fix them just right. It's too bad because I know they are a good deal sometimes, but it's just not worth it in this case.

See my post on Pampers points and my Pampers review here.
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin