ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Codes, Coups and Clubs
Save $10 when new customers use Google Checkout at Buy.com. Personally, I'm going to try and find something as close to $10 as I can with free shipping for a possible free gift. OFFER EXPIRES 6/30/08.

Here's a tip for those of you who partake in the great deals you can get on NatureMade vitamins via CVS and Walgreens, like the one I got here. There are codes on the bottles that you can use at NatureMade.com to get $5 and $7 coupons sent to you.

There are also codes on the Coca-Cola products that can use to get some good rewards here. I've gotten a poster and a calendar thru Kodak so far, but I've got tons of points I haven't spent yet. I did have to pay shipping which sucked, but I'm still glad I did it.

Pampers has "Gifts to Grow" points found on their products that can also be used towards rewards, such as toys, other diapers, books, photos, gift cards, etc. I try and stay loyal to Pampers, but sometimes I just have to buy what I can get the best deal on, even though I prefer Pampers over all others. Read more about that here.

Sign up at Red Robin here and get a gift plus a free burger on your B-day

Join Home Depot's Garden Club here and get coupons sent to your email
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    Thanks for mentioning Nature Made! Always great to see customers taking advantage of our Wellness Rewards program!

    Also wanted to let you know we are giving a 3$ off coupon for SAM-e on SAM-e.com, as well as free samples of our liquid soft gel vitamins on NatureMade.com!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin