ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

My CVS Deals this week June 15th-21st

I did these in 2 transactions so that I could use 2 $3 off $15 cvs coupons that print with your receipts.

CVS has $2 off any CVS brand skin care items here. You have to either print them at 50% or copy and paste them to print, otherwise they are huge. They don't expire until 8/31/08 so print several.

I bought CVS after shave (my husband liked the smell) $2.59 - $2 cvs coup -$1 ECB = .59 PROFIT

I also used the $2 skin care coup for CVS Cotton Swabs (thanks to The Centsible Sawyer for that tip). They were $3.19 - $2 coup - $2 ECB = .81 PROFIT

2 Alavert (not shown in pic because my husband took them to work) $6.99 a piece. Buy 2 get $5 ECBs - 2 $4 coups here. You might want to use 2 different emails so you have 2 different codes as a precaution. = .98 for both

Tylenol is $3.99 - $2 ECB - $2 coup here. FREE!

Revlon is on sale BOGO Free. I bought 2 emery board sets @ $1.79 -2 $1 Revlon beauty tool coups FIP = .21 PROFIT

Sally Handsen Nail Pen is $7.99 but has $5 ECBs plus I got a $3 coup here. I did not realize until just now that it said $3 off 2 so I was lucky to have slipped that by. Coup expires 8/31/08. FREE for me. Money Saving Mom has the full run-down on how to get the best deal off 2.

Evian 1 liter bottled water is BOGO F. They were $1.79 at my store but I hear it varies. I had a $1 coup from Money Saving Mom here. It's another you need to print at 50%. So I got 2 for .79.

Huggies Mega pack on sale for $13.99. I had a $1 coupon (I can't remember if it came in the paper or via Huggies directly) I also used the 2 $3 off $15 from cvs on the 2 transactions and so I apply these to the diapers in my mind.

Making my grand total $7.15. Considering that diapers were included, I'm happy with that. Of course, I paid with ECBs from last time, so I'm even happier that no money came out of my pocket.

Just a quick note: When I was trying to decide the better deal on diapers this week between a mega pack at CVS on sale $13.99, or jumbo pack at Walgreens on sale $9.49, I came across this spreadsheet Baby Cheapskate did. I'm always forgetting how many diapers come in a pack so it worked great. Thought I'd share.
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin