ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Free Magazine Subscriptions, Photos & More Great Deals
I wanted to share some of the great finds I've gotten from other blogs lately. Thanks especially to Money Saving Mom. Hers is one of my favorites.

**Hot Deal** . Get a free 8x8 photo book ( 30 free pages) 200 free 4x6 prints, and 200 free 5x7 prints when you join artscow.com. Get an extra 10 FREE with the code: FREE10XPB. Just sign in, go to "Credit & Discount", enter the code and click "Validate".


You can get subscriptions to magazines like, Good Housekeeping, Parenting, Cosmo, Redbook, Smart Money, and more at AdPerk by watching short advertisements. Ads are typically worth 1 to 2 credits and these add up to get the subscription of your choice. You can surf other web pages while "watching" the ads. Just be sure to have the sound up so you can enter the code at the end of the ad to earn your credits.

Woman's Day magazine- just fill out a form. It's as easy as that.

Buy $25 worth of beauty products at Amazon, get a subscription to Us Magazine -OR- $19.80 back thru mail in rebate. Go here to find out all the details. I know the purchase must be made in one transaction, from one seller. Scroll down the page and read the "Terms & Conditions" to find out how to get the money instead of the subscription. Personally, I'm trying to find free shipping on my order and I'll be set. $25 dollars worth of stuff for $5.20--not bad. Offer expires July 8, 2008

Apparently Amazon also sells grocery items in bulk for discount prices. I had no idea about this but saw it on Wantnot.net. She mentions a code "MAYGRCCL" that you supposedly can use for $10 off a $25 purchase. I'm not sure if it's still good but it's worth a try.

Request and receive a $10 gift certificate from Outback Steakhouse when you send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
Outback Steakhouse Fathers Day Certificate Request
2202 N. West Shore Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33607.
Must be received by 07/05/2008 and certificates must be redeemed by 07/20/2008.

Get a free 30 day food kit for your dog or cat from Purina by calling 800-521-6300 and answering the automated questions.

HippoPost- You can make your own postcard by uploading photos and adding a message. Hippopost then sends an actual postcard (not an e-card) to anywhere in the U.S. or Canada for free! The card will have a small ad placed on it, which "pays" for your postage. Personally, I wouldn't mind getting a postcard with an ad, knowing it saved postage and the price of paper and ink. Believe me, I do a lot of printing and the price of ink adds up.
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin