ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Walgreens Deals: July 20-26 & Much More
Walgreens has a deal for free diapers that's been running all July but I'm a little late to post. It all hinges on whether you can get the prescription savings booklet at the pharmacy area. You'll have to ask for it.

Get that coupon and then buy 3 packages of Walgreens Jumbo diapers, on sale this week for $5.99 each.
Use $2/1 coupon from the booklet (it should take $2 off each pack, for a total of $6).
Then, use the $5/2 coupon found in July's EasySaver booklet (that should take $2.50 off each pack, for a total of $7.50) .
You spend $4.47 but get $5 in Register Reward back (advertised in the July EasySaver booklet). Making the deal FREE! I will say that I like these diapers much better than the CVS brand. They seem to run a little small though. So you may want to get the next size up.

Walgreens also has some school supplies for $0.05!

Sign up at Red Robin and get a gift plus a FREE burger on your B-day

Join Home Depot's Garden Club here and get coupons sent to your email. I've gotten a couple $10 off $50, Buy 1 shrub get 1, type coupons.

Click here to get a FREE box of Cheerios sent to you


Sign up here to be part of Zoe Foods advisory panel and get a FREE box of cereal as well as coups after feedback is given.

Get a coup here for a free American Greetings Card when you buy one of equal or lesser price.

Click here to get a free Schick Quattro Titanium trimmer when you vote for how Ryan Nyquist should shave at the X Games.

Thanks to Money Saving Mom and BeCentsAble.

0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin