ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

More from Post It
If you read my post here, then you know Post It had an offer for a free gift after you buy $15 worth of their products. I did this because they had a really good deal at the time where, with coupons, I ended up getting the Post It's free, plus a profit of $4. Then, I got the apple shaped Post It pad shown as my gift.

I just found that Post It has another deal where you buy 1 Post It flag and 1 Post It Note from the ones shown in the offer and get a $5 McDonald's card.

Personally, I just bought several more Post It page Markers at Wal-Mart. You can get $3 off 2 coupons at the bottom of the page here. Wal-mart has flags or "markers" for .97 cents each. Buy 2 for $1.94 and use the $3 coupon for a profit of $1.06. Thanks Centsible Sawyer for that tip.

Both deals end June 30th but the Post It coupons are good until the end of December.
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin