ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Some Crafty Holiday Gift Ideas
Hey, if you're feeling really crafty, break out the plaster of Paris and make some of this Cast Catchalls. Just like with the baseball, you could make it suit the recipient's likes. Apples would be a great one for teachers gifts.


Martha has these photo candle centerpieces but I think these would make good gifts too.

Happy Valley Quilter shows you how to personalize a dish with a family name or whatever you'd like.

Happy Together has a great tutorial on an Anthropologie-inspired rag bag. I'm also big on bags. Is it wrong that I want to make these things for myself?

This Alligator Sewing Kit could be something you could help your kids make for their grandma or someone. I know I'd be happy to get one.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin