ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Christmas Gifts With Heart
This isn't as big of a post as I'd like but I'm super busy this holiday season. I did want to share these little finds:


Fresh Picked Whimsy has a post on turning your family into artists as a collective project. I thought this idea could be done as a gift, having everyone work on a single project for one person (doesn't even have to be a painting)-OR- one person doing the family's portraits. I also have my own spin on the idea, but I can't say what just yet, because I'm not sure who I would do it for.

Blueprints has a tutorial on how to turn your kids art work into a cool fabric design for a tote or whatever else you could think of.
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin