ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

My Christmas Pet Peeve
I know some Christmas lovers might fall dead from disbelief, but Halloween is officially my favorite holiday. For me, Christmas has just become some sort of commercial nightmare.

I'll just say it, just because you slap a Santa hat on something doesn’t mean it’s for Christmas.
Same goes for Harley ridin' Santas



Not to mention John Deere Santas.


It's ridiculous and it's got to stop. I saw a commercial today with the misfit toys, one of my favorite Christmas things and it was advertising some phone or something ridiculous and I just wanted to hurl. I don't want my childhood memories associated with these things; and I especially don't want my son to think Santa rides a Harley. Is nothing off limits?
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin