ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

It's Not too Late To Get Crafty For The Holidays
Ucreate shows you how to turn decorative grapevine balls into a festive snowman. I say festive, opposed to the other kind.


Well, you should know by now that I love winter hats. This reindeer hat is funny and yes, I would wear it if someone made it for me.

Glittery Foil Icicles -oh goody, a way for me to recycle my Chipotle Foil!






Huge List of Free Gift Tags at Bella Dia

Make Baby Stuff had a great idea for using a punch to make gift tags from your kids art. Love it!!!


I saw this Hershey's Kissletoe over at Purple Trail and think it's pretty funny. I'd do different colors, but still...

0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin