ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

The Funny, The Unique, The Just Plain Weird Site Round-Up
Shoot the Baddies certainly spices up target practice a bit.

I mentioned before the site Skull-A-Day, well The Ghoulish Gallery (right) is along the same "ghoulish" lines. You can actually buy these monsterpieces if you dare!

Awful Library Books -Pretty self-explanatory, it's real books with awful (and usually funny) titles

My husband sent me this link from one of his favorite blogs, Super Punch for unique business cards. From there I found another bunch like the ID card to the left at Paper Crave.

Check out these 3D sidewalk paintings by chalk artist Julian Beever over on Mighty Optical Illusions. The whole sight is very cool.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin