ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Halloween Party Decor
I am loving candy corns this year and apparently everyone else is too because I'm seeing them everywhere. I saw these Candy Corn Pom-Poms on Intimate Weddings. Don't know that they scream wedding to me, but party...yes!

Entertain Exchange has a good candy corn round up.

Speaking of seeing something everywhere, I've seen these Candy Bar Covers from Skip to My Lou several times now and can understand why...they're awesome!!!


Hey, don't forget the bathroom with these tastefully done Pumpkin Toilet Paper Covers from Blissfully Domestic
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin