ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Halloween Stroller Costumes
I saw this Stroller Fire Truck Costume from Free Kids Crafts and kicked myself for not thinking of this last year. Now my son's all about walking and probably wouldn't get in it.

It got me thinking of what other ones might be out there. Here's what I found:

Pig in a Barn from MapleTree. Oh I hate it when people are more creative than me. That's funny.

Mouse and Cheese by KiKis Things

Costume Page has a great list of costumes, some that suit strollers and some wheelchairs, which is a whole other area I never thought about.
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin