ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Pearl Jam's New Album: Backspacer
PJ's album Backspacer came out today. I love it! It's been awhile since their last album, which I have to say holds a special place in my heart because it helped get me through some very hard times.

Oddly enough, Pearl Jam's albums seem to always speak to what I'm going through in my life at that time. This one is more upbeat than the last and I am hopeful for what that means for my future.

The song, Amongst the Waves, is especially uplifting. Here's just a piece of what I'm talking about:

Love ain't love until you feel it
Up riding high amongst the waves

I can feel like I
Have a soul that has been saved
I can see the light
Coming through the clouds in rays

I gotta say it now
Better loud than too late
The fixer is also very positive:

When something’s on let me shed a little light on it
When something’s cold let me put a little fire on it
If something’s old I wanna put a bit of shine on it
When something’s gone I wanna fight to get it back again
Of course their are some more melancholy songs but the whole album is awesome!!!
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin