ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Patrick Swayze Has Died
I've just been informed that Patrick Swayze has lost his battle with cancer. I say battle, but really cancer is a bigger adversary than most of us can take on.

Much like with Michael Jackson, when I was a young kid, too young to like someone so much older, I had a huge crush on Patrick Swayze. No, not from Dirty Dancing or even Ghost, but I started liking him after I saw North and South. I remember pasting my head over his wife's in pictures and telling kids at school he was my boyfriend. That's how young I was, so young I didn't even realize how stupid that was.

He just always struck me as a genuinely good person. He was one of only a handful of gentleman left in Hollywood. He will be missed.
Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin