ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Halloween: Costumes & Decor
The pumpkin Lady offers free pumpkin carving patterns. Just scroll down toward the bottom. She also has an instruction video!




I found these cute ladybug wings in Boutique Sophia's shop on Etsy. If you saw my post on fairy wings, then you probably see how these could be made.

Martha Stewart has also got a lot of great Halloween ideas, of course. The Victorian coffee Filter costume shown is one of her "No-Sew Costumes". Now, you know I like that!



You have got to check out costumes at Craftster
2008 ideas
2006 ideas
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin