ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

My Idea of Fall Fashion
This ought to make my husband happy. Though not a Star Wars fan myself, I have to admit, this Yoda Hat from Dollar Store Crafts is cute. I might have to make my son one.

For those who associate Fall with Halloween and the Macabre, like I do, you should check out Skull-A-Day. This site posts, guess what, a skull-a-day. I just happened upon this great skull shirt on their site and had to include it.

NO SEW Ribbon Scarf from One Hour Craft, a new blog I'm loving. I think the title says it all.

I just love this sweater by The Devil Made Me Do It. I love the colors and how warm and comfortable it looks. It reminds me of a scrapbook page and that's awesome!
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin