ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Points, Sweepstakes, Coupons, etc.
I found some free Gifts to Grow codes for Pampers points at Deal Seeking Mom. here's the ones that worked for me:

WELCOME2GTG0809 (1 pt.)
THRIFTYMOMMYGTG (1 pt.)
HAPPYFATHERSDAY (1 pt.)

WELCOME2GTG0809 (1 pt.)
OHAMANDAAWGTG08 (1 pt.)
WELCOMEBONUS089 (1 pt.)
STARTEARNINGNOW (1 pt.)

Hey, I'll take what I can get. I've already used points to get a free magnet toy for my son that he uses all of the time.

Here are some good money saving articles I found here and there:

75 Painless Money-Saving Tips from Dough Roller

1,019 Different Ways To Save Money from My Two Dollars

I don't typically enter a lot of sweepstakes, but occasionally I come across some trusted sources and I thought I'd share. Redbook Magazine has tons of sweepstakes from kids stuff to kitchen stuff to trips.

Parenting Mag also has some good giveaways for parents. They also have an extensive list of coupon sites.

Aside from the blog, I also have a blog about my quest to go green called "Green Alert". This is something that's becoming more and more important to me now that I have a child.

Anyway, I thought my frugal friends out there might want to know that if you join Seventh Generation's web site, they have some pretty decent coupons on their stuff.

Also, a little tip, supposedly, if you forget your Target coupons, you can print them at the customer service desk at no charge.
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin