ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Shirt & Tie Father's Day Card Tutorial
I decided to do a shirt card for my husband for Father's Day so I'm hoping my husband isn't reading this. I found this great Origami tutorial here or just hit play below.




Now she does this on a small scale, but I took the measurements and increased by about 2 inches. Basically, I started with a 12 x 12 scrapbook paper, folded it and then followed her instructions for one half of the paper so that mine would be a folding card.

Here are some variations on this idea:


I found this one on one of my favorite Scrapbooking sites, Two Peas in a Bucket. I like that it has sleeves and a bit more detail.


This was made by Southern Bliss. If you want to ditch the tie, buttons make a great addition.
1 Response
  1. When I had show this video to my 8 year old child, he is very happy, because he found his summer vacation work. Thanks alot for this type of viedo.
    I have recently found an online TV Show with great episodes ling ahead to watched smallville online, episodes are very interesting.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin