ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Free Lego Exhibit in KC thru Sept 7th
A few weeks ago, on our way to Jiggle Jam, we came across a happy surprise at Crown Center in Kansas City. A Lego Exhibit! Specifically art made from Legos by artist Nathan Sawaya.

Now, that may not seem like the biggest deal except that my husband is a Lego collector and is obsessed with the "art" of building. So this was like me just happening upon a free Pearl Jam concert--HUGE!!!


If you are in the KC area, the exhibit is going on until September 7th and is free! Here's a couple of our photos, not the best, but ours none the less.




The above was my favorite. It was more intricate, I thought.


Had to throw this in, it's actually from Jiggle Jam, but it's my son playing with Legos.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin