ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Adding Meta Tags to Blogger Blog
Meta tags are what's going to help people find your blog on search engines like Google, and Yahoo, Swagbucks, etc.

You're going to want to follow these steps:

  1. Sign in to your blogger dashboard & click the 'layout' button

  2. Click on the 'Edit html' tab

  3. Look for: <b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/>

  4. Under it, add the following:

<meta content='DESCRIPTION HERE' name='description'/>
<meta content='KEYWORDS HERE' name='keywords'/>
<meta content='AUTHOR NAME HERE' name='author'/>

DESCRIPTION HERE: Write your blog's description
KEYWORDS: Write the keywords that help identify your blog
AUTHOR NAME: Write the your screen name

Save and there you go. It should be as simple as that.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin