ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

43 Things
I found this new site I love. It's called 43 Things and it's just a list of things you'd like to do. The site helps you mark progress and gives you a little taste of others with the same goals. I like this idea a lot, especially after reading The Amazing Race's host Phil Keoghan's book, "No Opportunity Wasted". In it, he talks about making such a list and I've been keeping a rough sketch ever since.

My first goal:
I’m wanting to get tattoos to represent the elements. So far I have a dragon breathing fire. I have a memorial tat in mind to represent earth. I’m not sure about water and air just yet though I do have ideas. I think I’ve found who I want to do the rest, but she has a long waiting list. So I guess the next step would be to get on the list.


Of course, that's just fresh on my mind, but I have much grander ones to come.
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin