ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Some Cool Crafts For Mother's Day
I know I've been gone awhile. As I've explained on my other blogs, this is the time of year that marks the anniversary of my father's birth and death. So, naturally, I have had my mind on other things. That aside, I thought I'd share some Mother's Day ideas.


Teacup Card -This is something little but different.






Scratch foam block printing-This is super easy and very neat. Kids and adults can partake in this craft.

DIY ART Paint by Pixel. Create a fun art project for your crafty moms. It's easy and FREE!


Maybe you're wanting to go all out this Mother's Day. Why not make a Concrete Leaf Stool for the garden?
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin