ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Couple artistic sites I'm diggin'
At The Wurst Gallery's website you can see examples of artwork found at thriftstores that has been re-worked into personal masterpieces. You just mouse over the originals to see the new artwork. It's really a neat idea because so much of the artwork at thriftstores may never be bought and displayed again otherwise.

I have actually done a version of this myself, though I didn't actually incorporate the original so much as I just used the framing to make gifts for people. I didn't think to do before pics...unfortunately. Here is the final products however:




I Shop Indie is exactly what you might think. It's cool stuff made by artists. I really like it, though I use it more for inspiration than anything, as I do with most sites. here's some examples of their products:


0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin