ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Free Thomas Train @ Toys R Us

Thanks to Money Saving Mom for posting on how to get a free Thomas wooden train @ Toys R Us. The deal was for today and tomorrow (March 21-22). Sorry, I couldn't post earlier. I was too busy out getting mine.

The deal is for one per coupon per person. So I went with my husband twice and got all four that were offered! They are normally $11.99 and the lights and sounds Percy is normally $17.99. That's crazy, but I guess they figure you might be rooked into buying the tracks and things while you're there. They don't know me that well, if that's the case. I got my freebies and I was out of there. I'll get the sets at a garage sale if at all.

Be sure to get your coupon and grab yours tomorrow while supplies last.
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin