ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Great last minute ideas for Valentine's Day

Just because Valentine's Day is close, doesn't mean it's too late to make something special for your loved ones. If you click "cut out + keep" (above) you'll be taken to the coolest site and tons of gift ideas. My favorites that I've seen are The Black Apple cards. You can get the images here. She also has some super cute holiday gift tags here.

I also like the idea of the heart crayons for the kids, just to let them know you care. This would be a good gift for a teacher too I would think.

Here's another teacher appreciation idea (below).
Or, you could always do robot pins for the teens in your life.

These are just a few of the great ideas there.

Skip to my lou has a great idea for scratch off tickets that could be real fun.
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin