ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Super Cool Teen Decor
I came across this site, PBTeen while I was looking up kids decor and man, it's awesome! Whether you have a teen or you're just young at heart, you should check it out.

For instance, they have these ipod plush dolls like the ones to the right. I actually have a monkey like this that I got at Pottery Barn in my baby's room and I love it! The speakers are surprisingly good.

Even if you don't want to buy anything, the site can provide great inspiration for things you could do yourself. Here are some examples of what I mean:









These could be super easy to do and could probably be done with things you already have around the house. You just gotta keep your eyes open. I know I'm going to. That hat rack will be mine, oh yes, it will be. Of course, I'll put my own spin on it.
Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin