ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Fun Things to do / Possible Gift Ideas
Put your kids face on the cover of Parenting Magazine. Step by step guide here.
















Note that you can do this on your own with photo software. I mention it because with Valentine's Day coming up, there are tons of things you could do with this.

To the right is an example of one I did for X-mas 2007.

Now, for the more thrifty giver, with less time on your hands, here are some tips on saving money on tickets to concerts, movies, etc.
2 Responses
  1. Hello Kelly,Thank you for nice blog.Wish you and all around a Happy Valentine's Day beforehand.

    LOL:)
    Gifts to India|Gifts to chennai|Gifts to Bangalore


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Absolutely loved it! your blog is really pleasure to visit, keep up the good work!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin