ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Quick Tips on Being Frugal
Okay, because I'm having some trouble keeping up with my posts due to the overwhelming demands of a 1 year old, I decided I'm going to have to do quick tips whenever I can't find the time to do more.

These quick tips come from a book a friend loaned me, called Cheap Talk with the Frugal Friends.

Quick tip #1: It's a very small thing, but something I hadn't thought of and that's to buy 100% consumable products when possible, like with produce that can be eaten entirely, skins and all. No waste that way!

Quick tip #2: Buy all the same color socks for you and your kids. Usually white makes the most sense. That way, when you lose one or get a hole in one, you can easily match it to another. I actually do this and have for years because I hate trying to match socks to clothes and it bothers me if they don't match exact. So, finally I was like screw it, I'm just buying white.

Quick tip #3: when pajamas with feet get to tight, cut the feet off and you still have a lot of use out of them. I figured this out with my babies clothes because he's very tall and nothing was fitting him right.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin