ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Playlist.com
You may have already discovered this site, but if you haven't, you should definitely check it out. Basically, it's just what you think the site would be. You can look up your favorite music and create a playlist that you can add to your blog, myspace, etc.

Here's mine:


Now I know you're probably going to think I have multiple personalities because I like just about everything, except country. But who knows, I tend to go through phases, so nothing's ever ruled out. Right now, I love the blues but I also like anything fun. Music that doesn't take itself too seriously, like Brit Rock. In my mid twenties, I loved the hard stuff. In my teens, I was all about grunge. Before that, I loved rap.

Just to point out, there are some sadder songs that are special to me because they helped me get through my Dad's death. Kirk Frankin and Pearl Jam were especially helpful. I don't know, maybe they will help someone else out there.
Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin