ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Fellow Blogger Needs Help

While searching through blogs over on Blog Explosion, I found a post about a woman and her missing brother. I figure this is the least I can do. Here are the details:
From Rachel :
“I’m not going to go into details but at this point I’ll take any help I can get.

My brother is missing.
He was last seen November 11th at 1:00 pm EST in Bonita Springs, Florida.
He may be driving a black Acura MDX.

He is 5’10” or 5’11” and right about 170 lbs.

If by some chance someone has seen him please contact me at rachelcdoyle@gmail.com
Please pass the info around and who knows, maybe we can help.
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin