ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay
I finally read Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay. I hesitated because I love the show so much I didn't want the book to give away or ruin anything for me. My nephew actually read it first and recommended it highly, this is after I got everyone in my family hooked on the show.

So, I read it and I wasn't impressed. Personally, I didn't like the way Lindsay wrote it. I found it hard to believe that he was not a teenager at the time because the writing seemed immature. Of course, I think the same thing about Stephen King and I'm sure his feelings aren't hurt. I'm just talking about personal taste. The book wasn't my thing but the show still reigns supreme.

I actually got my advance copy of the first episode already and I can see season 3 is going to be a good one. I'm not surprised at all. The only thing that kind of sucks is that I heard Michael C. Hall is dating the woman who plays his sister (pictured below). I'm not sure if that's true but it taints my view of them when they're together now.

Jeff Lindsay with Dexter (Michael C. Hall) and Jennifer Carpenter
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin