ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Dancing with the Stars
So this season of Dancing with the Stars has started and I can't believe it, but after a few seasons of protesting, I am watching again. Truth is, I don't like the show, but I like some of the people on this season--Rocco mainly. Still, I don't know if I can stomach a whole season.

The judges get on my nerves. I hardly ever agree with them and Bruno is just plain annoying. Then we have possibly the worst co-host ever, Samantha Harris. She's awkward and her interviews suck.

Of course, the reason why I stopped watching before was simply that they were letting people vote before the show was done. I feel like we should see everyone first or you're just admitting that it's about popularity vs. good dancers. If it is just about popularity than they shouldn't throw in these people who play sports and all that jazz because I have no clue who they are.

Anyway, that's my rant for today. I don't know that I'll keep watching because now I've just gotten myself all worked up about it, and I know anyone reading it will just say stop watching then and so I might. Thanks for the advice.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin