ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Who Else Can't Stand Rachael Ray?
I cannot be the only one who is sickened by Rachael Ray and the fact that everyone else seems to think she's so great. I find her to be fake to a point that it makes me uneasy to watch her. She looks uncomfortable and her banter seems forced.

I'm just sure she's a completely different person when she's by herself. There's no way someone can really be so smiley and so upbeat all the time. I'm telling you, she's going to crack. PeeWee Herman couldn't keep up the facade, Owen Wilson couldn't and neither can she.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin