ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

It's a Sad Time in America
I was watching Shear Genius and twice now, it has made me so sad. The first time was when the contestants had a challenge to cut children's hair and a six year old girl said she wanted to be like Paris Hilton. Paris Hilton people. That's sad. It's sad that she even knows who she is frankly because I wouldn't let my children watch anything with that woman on it.

Why is she even famous? Is it because she has money and is a professional party-goer who people enjoy watching because she is a complete idiot and thus it makes us feel better about ourselves? I tell you what it's not. It's not because she is an outstanding human being who should be admired by little girls.

The second time that Shear Genius made me sad was the last episode where two girls came on saying they wanted to be like Britney Spears. Who's the one person more pathetic than Paris Hilton? Britney Spears.

It's so sad that these are the people we want to imitate. Personally, I don't find Britney's ponytail on top of the head, coming out of rehab with her tank top and huge sunglasses appealing. That's what she really looks like and yet we still hang on every moment of her life and hope that one day, we might be as lucky?

Not me. I change the channel anytime they come on which can be difficult considering they're everywhere. I'm just glad I have a boy.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin