ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Target & Wal-Mart Deals + Samples
I am a little behind posting these but here are my most recent deals. Most had nothing to do with this weeks sales, so they're still good!

@ Wal-Mart
Purina Cat Food 3.98, used $4 off coupon here. FREE. I don't have a cat but got it for someone who does.

Zout 2.84, used $1 off coupon FIP and will get full refund here. FREE

LiveActive cereal $2.98, used $3 coupon here. FREE

2 Kotex trial size 16 ct. pads $1 each, used 2 $1 off coupons here. FREE

Oral B Floss .97, used $1 coupon FIP. FREE

Smart Balance Butter $1.50, used $1 FIP. Paid .50

2 bottles Dr. Pepper $1 each, used $1 off 2 coupon here. Paid $1 for 2. You have to register, then push "need a code?" at bottom. They'll send code to your email address. Once entered, you can print a coupon.

Fiber One cereal sample sent via Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart has all kinds of samples you can sign up for here.

@ Target
Sunsilk BOGO free, 2.99 -$1 coupon attached to bottles and $1 coupon FIP. Paid $1 for 2.

Glucerna Shakes $4.94, used $10 coupon here. PROFIT $5.06. You have to join, enter info and click "calculate body mass", "lose weight", "next". Fill in more info then "finish". When you "return to personalized page", you'll see where to get the coupon. It can be printed twice.

Bic Razors 4 pk $4.43. I used a $2 off coupon (I'm not sure where I got it), plus there was a refund for up to $4 in the paper as well. PROFIT $1.57.

2 Clean & Clear samples .97 each - 2 $2 coupons here. PROFIT $2.06.

1 Johnson's shampoo sample. .89 - $1 coupon here. PROFIT .11.
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin