ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

No Country for Old Men
Well, I finally saw No Country for Old Men, Joel and Ethan Coen's movie. I needed to see what all the hype was about. I would have normally seen it right away, but turns out with a new baby, you tend to see a lot less movies.

I thought Javier Bardem's performance was remarkable , especially when you see how is in real life. He seems like he's the sweetest guy you'd ever want to meet; but in that movie, whoa, total opposite. He made the movie for me. Without him, the story lacked something. There was no real depth to it. It was almost like they were lazy with follow-through on development, both with the characters and the storyline.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin