ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Getting Traffic to your Blog & Adding Social Bookmark Links
So, I'm trying to get more traffic to come to my blogs now that they are up and running. ProBlogger sent me to Technorati, which led me to blogged.com and zimbio.com. I signed up for whatever I could, which probably isn't the most efficient way to go about things, but it's what I'm trying at this point.

I'll keep you updated on whether or not these prove to be helpful. please let me know if you found my blog from one of these sites.

As you may have noticed, I have also added links for Digg, Technorati, and del.icio.us at the bottom of each of my postings. The way that I understand it, this is a way for you to share information with others that you have found helpful. So, for instance, if you find this particular posting helpful or interesting in any way, hit one of the links mentioned (Digg, Technorati, and del.icio.us) and this post will be added for others to hopefully see and share in.

So, this could potentially be a good way to help drive traffic to your blog while helping people in general to find quality information.

Before you add the links to your blog, you should set up accounts with whichever social sites you'd like. I know there are more out there, including Stumble and Reddit. Then, to add these links I simply followed the directions given by Amanda at her site, Blogger Buster. To thank her for her help, I hit the Digg this, Stumble It! and Add to del.icio.us links she provided at the bottom of her posting.
1 Response
  1. callmekelly Says:

    Great! Thanks for stopping by.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin