ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Checking out the Blogosphere
I've spent the past could days checking out the blogosphere or others blogs, the blogging community, whatever you want to call it. I find it to be really helpful in getting me more focused. I realize I need a clearer vision with my blogs.

So, I have been trying to go back through old posts:

  • Adding more content and pictures
  • Making the content count. If it's a book, I name the title and the author; if it's a singer, I post song titles, etc. Basically, mentioning anything people might be searching for in regard to my subject.
  • If I've written about something similar on other blogs, I link to that post
  • Asking the reader questions to try and get them engaged
  • Trying to find other relevant resources
  • Trying to get my blog looking sharp

If anyone has any other tips, I'd love to hear them. I'll keep you posted on any new tips I come across.

0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin