ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Nintendo Wii
I'm 30 and the last time I enjoyed gaming was with the original Nintendo (NES). However, the Nintendo Wii has changed that. It is the perfect system for me and my family. It is wholesome fun, not like the shooting games that I might enjoy if I were a teenage boy. After playing some of the games, you feel like you've had a workout and it's not just that your thumbs are sore like with the old games.

Everyone who has played our system, has ended up buying one of their own because it truly is fun for everyone. My mom has played it, my husband's parents. People we never thought would enjoy video games do with this system. I just love it and I'm so glad my husband stood out in the cold for hours to buy it. Even he says it was totally worth it.
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin