ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Ninja Reflex (wii)
We just got Ninja Reflex for the Nintendo Wii. I'm not as impressed as I'd hoped to be. It seems like we went through the games pretty quickly.

Though we didn't go through all of the levels, we did sample everything and it left me wanting more for the money. If it had been $20 or even $30 then I'd have no problem. $40, now that's the problem. I don't know that I would have bought it if I'd played it beforehand. Still, it is fun and I'm sure I'll play it again now that I have it.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin