ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Fisher-Price Rainforest
I have the Fisher-Price Rainforest bouncer, playard and the Melodies & Lights Deluxe Gym and my baby really enjoys them.

I actually use the playard (playpen) as a changing table. Then, when he wants to play, I just snap off the attachment. It's great!

The bouncer stays in the office and is great for when I'm working.

The Melodies & Lights Deluxe Gym is just great all-around because you can attach whatever toys you want to it and he can just play on that all day and never get bored if I let him.

The only problem I have with these, like with all the toys is that the songs get old fast. I know we considered buying the Rainforest swing but we use that to help him go to sleep and the songs are just too upbeat. Now that we have to hear the songs play in his other Rainforest items, I'm really glad we went with another swing.
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin