ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (wii)
My husband wanted Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock for the Wii so bad, I just had to get it. He had played Guitar Hero on other systems, over at other people's houses, and I'd always just watched. So, I never really thought I'd play it once we got it for the Wii, but I did and I liked it. Mind you, I suck royally but I'm getting better. It is a lot of fun just trying. I know, I'm never going to be Slash, but I've come to terms with that.

We went ahead and looked up the cheats on-line so that we could unlock all the songs and things because who knows how long it would have taken us to do it the way you're supposed to. I highly recommend that to anyone who isn't going to play it every day but wants the full choice of songs when they do play. Just google it.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin